Listen to McNary Music


Monday, April 12, 2010

Details for my Kickstarter Campaign ; )

I'm making my first Debut Record and utilizing the online web application Kickstarter to do so! My plan is to make a quality RECORD that portrays my deep passion for the human experience , that SHOWS what I'm capable as an artist, and that allows me to segway my business from being a favorite Atlanta artist to becoming an established regional act making a living from selling and performing my original music.

Without a quality recording this goal is impossible to reach.................

With your help, I'll have the resources to move forward much more quickly in the process of running a profitable music business. My goal is to be making $50,000 per year writing and performing my original music on a national and perhaps international stage by the spring of 2011. But first things first.....I have to get this album done and done RIGHT. You can help me do this by donating. I have saved $3000.00 of my own money to pay for recording. I must raise the additional $4,825.00 to cover my costs without going into too much debt. I'll be recording a total of 6 songs.
-
-
*Please Review my Budget below if your interested in the Specific Monetary details ; )
**Budget Rundown
Total Budget = $7825
-
Line Item Run Down
Studio Time/Production Costs/Sound Engineer = $2000
Mixing Time = $500
Misc Costs (Equipment, Meals for Musicians etc) = $500
Musicians Pay = $625.00
Mastering = $500
CD Replication in Jewel Cases with inserts = $1700
Marketing Campaign in 5 Key Markets = $2000

No comments:

Post a Comment